This is THE day excursion in the Bahamas!
If your looking for things to do in Nassau, forget it, leave the hustle and bustle behind and come to Rose Island! Spend the day snorkeling and kayaking or lazing on our private beach or in our hammocks. Be a true castaway and partake in the beauty and excitment Sandy Toes has to offer!
FULL DAY EXCURSIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS FROM 10:00AM-3:45PM
*Please click on the "Book Now" tab to confirm the tour date is still available to be reserved.
Included in your Full Day Excursion
- Scenic Boat Ride and harbour tour to and from Sandy Toes.
- Private Island Destination, Private Beach
- Specialty Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Full local buffet lunch: grouper fingers, hot dogs, peas n rice, mixed green salad, chicken pasta salad, fresh baked rolls
- Complimentary Lemonade during lunch service
- Daily Guided Snorkeling Tour w/ Basic Snorkeling Instruction
- Snorkel Rental Gear (with a $10.00 refundable security deposit)
- Hammock Garden
- Island Music
- Shaded north deck overlooking the beach and ocean and other shaded areas
- Full bathroom facilities and fresh water showers for your comfort
- Beach games and activities
- Vegetarian meals (must be requested at least 24 hours prior to trip)
- Kayaks and tubes for rent for the day ($10 and $5 respectively)
- Beachside massages starting at just $8. See Full Massage Menu under the "Extras" tab
- The only "TRUE" beach bar serving a wide variety of island libations, frozen blends, beers, sodas, and non-alcoholic options (Cash, Visa, MC accepted - See Full Bar Menu under the "Extras" tab)
- Sandy Toes Souvenir Gift Shop (Cash, Visa, MC accepted)
- Optional - hotel guests can add on bus pick-up from your hotel for $5/pp roundtrip
Guests SHOULD Bring:
Towel, Sunscreen, Some form of money (Cash or VISA or Mastercard), Swimsuit and Camera
Sandy Toes is equipped with snorkeling gear for people of all ages and we have many different sizes for both adults and children. Our island host offers a snorkel tour on our famous south side reef. Guests will see and experience a variety of sea life as you snorkel the crystal blue waters just off Rose Island. We also offer complimentary life jackets for all guests.Sandy Toes has a 24 hour, 100% cancellation policy. Guests may cancel the excursion for any reason prior to 24 hours of the excursion departure time at no charge. Any cancellation received WITHIN 24 hours of the scheduled departure time or any no show on the day of the excursion is subject to 100% cancellation/no show fee.
Sandy Toes reserves the right to make cancellations based on unexpected weather conditions or other reasons deemed acceptable by its operators.
Sandy Toes is not responsible for any personal property or injury to guests while on the excursion.
There are no weather-related refunds if Sandy Toes operates the excursion. In the event that Sandy Toes deems the weather as unsafe and Sandy Toes cancels the trip, the guest will be able to reschedule their excursion or receive a full refund.
Sandy Toes is not responsible for any credit card or bank fee charges.
All activities are weather-permitting. Sandy Toes cannot guarantee that all activities will be available and reserves the right to decide whether to offer a particular activity on a given day based on the safety of our guests and staff. THE ISLAND IS NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE.
Sandy Toes is not responsible for any compensation if you miss your bus or miss the excursion. All questions or queries related to this booking/excursion should be directed to the Sandy Toes office at (242) 363-TOES (8637), firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. Sandy Toes is not responsible for any information obtained via a third party. Sandy Toes is a registered company in The Bahamas officially licensed as Soldier Crab Limited t/a Sandy Toes.
Note: Excursion details are subject to change without notice.
*Please note that Sundays may be a bit busier on the island as we welcome our local Bahamain Yachters to join us for lunch at the beach bar! It's a great way to get the inside scoop and talk about real island life!